New website now live!!

Hi all,

We have finally moved to a new website:

Please update your bookmarks. All information on this blog will be deleted soon.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

I NEED HELP - AUGUSTINIAN YOUTH MINISTRY NEEDS YOU


Hi guys

As you may be aware we are setting up a website for the Youth Ministry. There is quite a lot of information that needs to be provided as text so I need help. Basically I am asking for volunteers to type up some stuff - the more volunteers I get the lesser the burden on any individual.

Remember this website is for you so it seems only fair that you would do some of the work (that is called a heavy hint!!!)

Anybody willing to help please email me - email address is just under the welcome message of this blog

THANKS

Noel

No comments:

Post a Comment